Bearing Manufacturing Center
Elliott’s Bearing Manufacturing Center is located at our Donora (Pittsburgh), Pennsylvania, service center. Our world-class bearing manufacturing facility is ISO 9001 certified. It is fully equipped and staffed to manufacture and service all makes, models, and types of bearings.
Elliott is an innovative leader in bearing technology and design. In 1962, we introduced the key seat tilting pad journal bearing, which offers improved rotordynamic stability as compared to traditional fixed geometry designs. Our spherical seat tilting pad journal bearing, introduced in 1989, reduces contact stresses and eliminates fretting wear. The design also adjusts for misalignment and prevents pad edge loading, which reduces temperature and stress on the bearing, thereby increasing the time between maintenance cycles.
The center’s expert bearing team currently produces genuine Elliott journal bearings, including spherical seat tilting pad, key seat tilting pad, and fixed geometry designs, as well as thrust bearings including self-equalizing tilting pad and fixed geometry designs. Operators throughout the world upgrade their rotating machinery with Elliott’s innovative bearing technology because we offer:
- Robust five-pad load surface that better handles changing shaft loads
- Proven ability to retrofit a tilting pad bearing into a small envelope
- Self-retaining pads for simple installation and replacement without shaft removal
- Highest quality finishes and precise tolerances
- Integrated instrumentation
Facility and 宏大彩票网
Our state-of-the-art center includes a climate-controlled assembly and inspection room, a fully stocked inventory area with genuine Elliott bearings, and a modernized production facility. Our staff is fully trained to provide the following services using the latest equipment:
- Centrifugal casting with certified ASTM B-23 babbitt
- Original equipment manufacturer(OEM) / non-OEM in-house re-babbitting and bearing repair
- OEM / non-OEM lead sealing and repair
- Fully certified ultrasonic and dye penetrant testing
- Coordinate measuring machine (CMM) inspection services
- CNC and manual machining of parts up to 120 inches
- OEM procedures that exceed industry specification
To learn more, download our brochure.
Contact us to discuss your bearing repair and manufacturing needs:
Elliott Bearing Manufacturing Center
1250 Scott Street Extension
Donora, PA 15033-2249
Telephone: 724-379-2226 (24-hour support)